Tour and tastings
Visit our unique location above the Danube and enjoy the charms of our wines in the authentic premises of the winery. Get to know the Erdut vineyards with expert guidance and walk through the history of winemaking in the Erdut vineyard.
EXPERT GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- a visit to the Old Cellar from 1730, the oldest wine cellar in the Erdut vineyard
- a visit to the Adamovich-Cseh castle from the 19th century, which is a protected cultural property of the Republic of Croatia
- a walk under the vines (the so-called klanter) to the viewpoint with a view of the Danube and the Erdut Tower
- a visit to the Big Barrel, the largest wooden wine barrel in use in the world with a capacity of 75,000 litres (100,000 bottles) in which only Erdut Graševina (Welschriesling) ages.
Complete the tour according to your wishes with a wine tasting of our wines.
- tasting of 3 or 5 wines in the area in front of the Grand Barreltasting of 3 or 5 wines in the area in front of the Grand Barrel
- the tasting includes snacks and finger foods to neutralize the taste